EditRocket - The Text and Source Code Editor
|Enhanced Feature Set|
|Standard Feature Set|
EditRocket provides the tools and features necessary to allow programmers to edit, create, debug, and navigate source code quickly and easily.
Browse the complete feature reference or check out the highlights below.
|Source Code Editor||Coding Tools|
|Includes a wealth of features such as macros, coding inserts, plugins, syntax highlighting for over 20 programming languages, and much more.||Includes coding tools such as language specific sidekicks and code builders, function / method navigators, program execution, and much more.|
|Web Development Tools||Validators|
|Search Tools||Auto Completion and Lookup|
|Includes search tools such as regular expression capable find and replace, and find / replace in files across the entire file system.||Includes auto code completion, auto tag completion, and auto lookup for many programming languages.|
|File System Browser||FTP and SFTP Client|
|Browse files and directories in single-level or tree mode. Create, move, rename, copy, delete, files. Perform file operations such as head, tail, get section, and more.||Connect to SFTP and FTP servers. Browse, upload, download, rename, and delete files and directories and much more.|
|Compares files similar to the Unix diff command.|
- Syntax highlighting for over 20 programming languages
- A robust CSS Style Builder for creating CSS style sheets and an HTML Tag Builder, HTML Tidy Tool, and HTML Entity Selector
- CSS, HTML, and XML Validators
- The programming editor behind RazorSQL, a popular database query tool, since 2004
- A Text to HTML Converter
- HTML Wizards for creating HTML tags and constructs
- Function / Method Navigators for displaying clickable lists of functions / methods contained in the editor
- Function / Method Lookup for quickly inserting functions or methods
- A Tag Navigator tool for displaying clickable lists of tags contained in the editor
- Key Ahead customizable by language for quickly entering text
- Bookmark functionality for quickly navigating through code.
- Recordable Macros for executing common tasks
- Code Inserts for over 19 languages for quickly inserting code
- A robust File System Browser
- File tools such as head, tail, regular expression search, move, copy, and delete
- Powerful Search Tools such as regular expression Find, Replace, Match Bracket, Match Tag, and Find / Replace in Files tools
- File Compare Tool for comparing files.
- Customizable and pre-defined code templates
- Spell Checker
- Works with all major operating systems including Windows, Mac OS X, macOS, Linux, and Solaris.